Futuresource conducted research across a sample of 4,163 consumers in four countries for this 56-page report, reviewing the following:
- The main methods and devices used to share digital images
- Attitudes towards using various devices for image capture
- Usage of specific websites and mobile/tablet applications
- Consumer photo activity; including type of equipment, frequency of use and number of photos taken
- Purchase of photo products; including usage of Smartphones as a purchasing channel.