With the advent of 4G technology, mobile broadband will play a more important role in entertainment content distribution, as higher speeds, increased adoption and service bundling further drive mobile devices as media consumption platforms.
This 50-page report assesses the size and scope of mobile data consumption moving forward, including:
- Device uptake, particularly LTE handsets
- 4G Infrastructure rollout
- Mobile data consumption, split by technology and region
- The impact of 4G on consumers, featuring data from Futuresource's Living With Digital consumer survey
- Operator approaches to monetisation, including case studies of key content collaborations
- Operator rollout of 4G benchmarked across 15 countries.