News, Analysis and Informed Opinions from the Industry Experts.
Price Track Service
Daily Price Tracking & Value Added Reporting
The Daily Price Tracking service is a tactical service designed to support decision makers with up to date, detailed online pricing information. Users can proactively monitor both their own and competitor pricing movements across all types of online retailers. The service covers multiple product categories and can be delivered daily.
Pricing information is collected daily directly from the main online websites and price comparison sites at model/title, retailer and country level, with direct links to the sites ensuring accuracy of the reports. Key price changes affecting the market are identified and highlighted, with personalised reporting and alerts sent to each company and each user. Key questions the data can answer:
- Which retailer is reducing the price first?
- Who has the lowest prices in my key accounts?
- How do my prices compare to my competitors?
- Are there any significant competitor price moves in my key accounts?
- What is the average price premium for certain specifications?
- How have the prices for certain specifications/models changed over the last 18 months?
- Do I (or my competitors) have out-of-stocks in my accounts? Which?
- What is my shelf space across key accounts?
- Are retailers altering their product mix, providing new ranging opportunities?
- Are my selective distribution agreements being respected?
- Are grey imports impacting my channel margins and pricing structure?
Over 1000 websites covered every day. These include:
- CE Multiple, CE Independent, IT Retailer, Online Specialist, Mass Merchandiser, Department Store, Telecom, Supermarket, Department Store, Catalogue, Commercial Specialists, Product Specific Specialists
Cameras, Camcorders, Action Cam, Printers, Lenses, Printer Consumables
TV, Audio, Wearables
Mobile Phones & Tablets
Professional Hardware - Projectors, Flat Panel, Pro Camcorders, Pro Monitors
Major and Small Domestic Appliances
Digital Movies, Digital TV Content
- EMEA - Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, UK.
- Asia Pac - Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Americas - Brazil, Canada, Mexico, USA
- Full data set designed for interrogation
- Individuals can save their own preferred views
- Ideal for heavy users, business analysts, market intelligence
- Full data set can be exported into third party system if desired (CSV, SQL, etc)
- Predefined templates, designed for specific use cases identified by Futuresource
- Designed for speed and simplicity
- Easy identification of key trends
- Ideal for product managers & account managers
- Predefined visualisations
- Easily exportable to send as headlines to colleagues
- Ideal for market intelligence teams reporting key trends to senior management
- Automatic email alerts can be set-up
- Any frequency - daily, weekly or specific date
- Individual email or groups
- Various alert format templates possible
- Deliver key data points to users automatically
The Futuresource Price Tracker service provides you with automatic alerts that can be set at any frequency. These alerts allow proactive monitoring of market developments, and can be set against predefined triggers, such as when a competitors price goes below a certain threshold. Below is an example of one of our alert emails. Alerts are designed to be viewable on smartphones so account managers/sales personnel can view whilst travelling and easily see key movements.
We would like to demonstrate our expertise to you.
For more information about how Futuresource Consulting's suite of services can benefit your business, please get in touch:
+44 (0) 1582 500 110
LICENSE NOT FOUND OR INVALID
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.