Click here to Register Audio Collaborative
Qualcomm Sponsors the Futuresource Audio Collaborative Event 2019
24 Sep 2019 - Futuresource Consulting is delighted to welcome global semiconductor giant, Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., as platinum sponsor of this year’s Audio Collaborative conference, taking place at the Ham Yard Hotel in London on Thursday 7 November.
“It’s a perfect fit,” says Sarah Carroll, Co-Founder and Director of Futuresource Consulting. “Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. is transforming how the world connects, computes and communicates, with audio playing an ever-growing role in the process. At this, our sixth Audio Collaborative event, we’ll be exploring the increasing significance of audio in the lives of consumers and pro users alike. With an upsurge of innovation and new market opportunities, this conference brings together senior executives from across the industry to discuss industry trends and ways in which to collaborate to help drive businesses forward.”
As the world of audio technology continues to pervade all aspects of society, the Futuresource Audio Collaborative conference has expanded accordingly. Topics for discussion this year include:
- Home audio and headphones trends, smart audio, multiroom and product convergence data and insights
- The evolution of smart home technology from command and control to AI and truly ambient experiences
- Hearables and disruptive technologies that are redefining the premium headphones and hearing health market
- The podcast explosion and the audio book renaissance
- The continued rise of the home studio and prosumer content creator, the opportunities for device manufacturers and the impact on the pro segment
- 3D, binaural and surround sound
- Pro loudspeakers and the key verticals driving growth
- The office of the future, the rise of remote working and emerging opportunities for audio and video collaboration solutions and devices
- The future role of audio in automotive, and the opportunities and challenges for the audio industry
- Super content aggregators in music, TV, video and games, and the impact on the entertainment and hardware landscape
In addition to Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., platinum event sponsors and lead panellist on the hearables and premium headphones panel, other speakers include Guillaume Le Nost from amplifier and signal processing device manufacturer, L-Acoustics; Tim Johnston, Senior VP and GM of the Headphones Business Unit at Bowers and Wilkins; Laurence Harrison, Automotive Partnerships Director at Radioplayer; Mirek Stiles, Head of Audio Products at Abbey Road Studios; Jason Phipps, Commissioning Editor at BBC Sounds; Carsten Olesen, President, Consumer Audio Division at Harman; Bill Wyman, VP Global Marketing, Car Audio at Harman; Hannah Telfer, Managing Director at Penguin Random House; Anders Andreen, CEO at Urbanista; Ruth Fitzsimons, Managing Director at Podfront UK; Kurt Thielen, CEO at Zebralution; Laurence Hobden, Research and Applied Technologies Team Leader at Meridian Audio and Andreas Ehret, Director Technology Marketing at Dolby.
This year's Audio Collaborative is an all-day event, concluding with a networking drinks reception in the evening. Places are limited and tickets are selling fast, so industry executives wishing to attend should book their places quickly to guarantee a seat.
For members of the press who would like to attend and report on this event, there is a small batch of press passes available. Media and association partners include BPI, ERA, DTG, AudioXpress, ERT, PSNEurope, AV Technology Europe and Installation.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.