Click here to Register for the Pro AV China Conference 2020
Futuresource Announces Pro AV Collaborative Event - A Converging World
23 January 2020 - The world of professional AV is changing at a rapid rate, moving away from sales of 'black boxes' to a world of solutions and platforms. This has driven dramatic change through the entire supply chain with new technologies and entrants supplying a channel that's having to build new skills and knowledge to adapt to the changing environment.
As the opportunities expand and competition heightens, Futuresource Consulting will deliver its second annual Pro AV conference, A Converging World, mirrored by the strategic collaboration between 6 Chinese exhibition collaboration companies at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre on 24th February 2020.
The organisers include: 第十七届深圳国际LED展LED China 2020, 深圳国际灯光音响及智能多媒体展 Entertainment Design Expo 2020, 深圳国际商显及视听系统集成展Commercial Integration China 2020, 第十三届深圳国际数字标牌展Digital Signage2020, 第十九届深圳国际广告标识展Sign China 2020 and 深圳国际商业零售与设计师展Retail China 2020.
“This conference will keep its keen eye on display technology, which is still comfortably over half of all global revenues, but we will also consider and shed light on the newer products and solutions creating a buzz across the industry, commented Chris McIntyre-Brown, Associate Director at Futuresource Consulting. “It will deliver industry leading insights at a component, technology, manufacturing, vertical and end user level, providing a clear picture of current and future market dynamics.”
Companies confirmed for the event include a range of senior executives from CVTE, Hisense, Huawei, Kinglight, Leyard, Maxhub, Barco, Novastar, Optoma, Promethean/Netdragon, Skyworth, TCL and Unilumin, with many more to be confirmed.
This year’s Futuresource Pro AV conference, A Converging World, will include a mix of standalone presentations and panel debates across the following session titles:
- Converging world of IT/AV and how IoT will bring a wealth of new opportunities to the supply chain
- Global Pro AV Market Review - Mega Trends Moving the Market
- The converging world of IT/AV and opportunity in IoT
- How to differentiate in an increasingly competitive landscape for LED displays?
- Next generation LED technology, when will it become a reality and what are the implications for all key players in the ecosystem?
- Global Professional Display Trends - A world of blended displays or technologies under pressure?
- Exploring the complex strategic decision making in future display technology adoption.
- Mapping the opportunities for core collaborative technologies.
- Explosive growth in collaborative technology driving is complex eco-systems. How does the supply chain makes sense of the opportunities this presents?
If you would like to attend the event, please use the following link >> https://www.futuresource-consulting.com/events-conferences/pro-av-collaborative-event-registration/ Please note, places are limited and in high demand.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.